About Lastman’s Bad Boy
One of Ontario’s finest and most highly successful retail chains with 10 locations, Lastman’s Bad Boy is the one stop shop for all your household needs; furniture, mattresses, appliances, and electronics. We are famous for our Solid Gold promise: lowest prices, best service, integrity, and commitment.
Originally founded in 1955 by Mel Lastman and reborn in 1991 by his son Blayne Lastman, the name and commitment of the organization to the community has remained unparalleled. At Bad Boy, everyone counts, and we are as dedicated to our employees as we are our customers
One of Ontario’s finest and most highly successful retail chains with 10 locations, Lastman’s Bad Boy is the one stop shop for all your household needs; furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics. We are famous for our Solid Gold promise: lowest prices, best service, integrity and commitment.
Originally founded in 1955 by Mel Lastman and reborn in 1991 by his son Blayne Lastman, the name and commitment of the organization to the community has remained unparalleled. At Bad Boy, everyone counts, and we are as dedicated to our employees as we are our customers!
Are you ready to join a phenomenal team and become part of the family?
Lastman’s Bad Boy is looking for high quality sales people to join the fun, faced paced world of retail commission sales. If you are enthusiastic, client driven, challenged and excited by commissioned sales, and looking for a fun and rewarding career with growth potential and where success is celebrated and encouraged , then a sales career with Bad Boy’s is just for you!
The purpose of the Sales Associate is to represent the Lastman’s Bad Boy culture and products to its customers in a professional, friendly and helpful manner. To provide excellent Customer Service while offering the clients the product line with knowledge and skill creating long term client relationships. The Sales representative should be able to maximize sales with integrity selling, being knowledgeable about competitor’s selection and price points, while staying current regarding the features and benefits of the products offered in store. The Sales associate will participate in regular supplier training seminars, as well as maintain strong communication with the Sales management regarding events and customer trends.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- So if NOOO BODY can sell like you, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Proven track record of meeting / surpassing sales quotas
- Drive and Passion
- Previous commission sales experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience and orientation
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and other benefits, which include:
- Long term professional career growth
- Open environment, creative & outside the box thinkers preferred
- Fantastic employee product purchase program
- Fun & Friendly workplace
- Employee recognition events
- Medical, dental and vision care
- AD&D, Life insurance
- Long-term disability & Critical Illness Insurance
At Lastman’s Bad Boy, we are dedicated to promoting an inclusive, accessible environment, where our staff and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We continue to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve.
If you require an accommodation to complete the application process, please email Lastman’s Bad Boy HR Department email@example.com. Please include your full name contact information and details regarding your request within the email.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.