About Lastman’s Bad Boy
One of Ontario’s finest and most highly successful retail chains with 10 locations, Lastman’s Bad Boy is the one stop shop for all your household needs; furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics. We are famous for our Solid Gold promise: lowest prices, best service, integrity and commitment.
Originally founded in 1955 by Mel Lastman and reborn in 1991 by his son Blayne Lastman, the name and commitment of the organization to the community has remained unparalleled. At Bad Boy, everyone counts, and we are as dedicated to our employees as we are our customers!
We are looking for a E-commerce Manager to lead our e-commerce team. As our E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our growth strategy and lead our team in delivering the best online merchandising and customer experience. This role requires a deep understanding of competitive marketing strategies, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Build e-commerce programs, marketing activation, prepare and implement content improvements that drive sales and market share
- Evaluate site experience and analyze key performance indicators of customer’s online behaviour to ensure “best in class” experience
- Create a system of measures and opportunities to support the business.
- Establish a merchandising plan and monitor performance of online products and inventories.
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly and quarterly results/overviews to the Business Development, Director.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to drive new and existing traffic to optimized landing pages/experiences, and in the development of online promotions;
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create enhanced marketing.
- Analyze and report online campaign data: user response, web site conversions, feature usage, attrition rates etc.
- Demonstrate leadership by staying abreast of performance results and industry trends and providing regular updates and recommendations to the Business Development, Director.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective deadline management and project management skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret user requirements
- Ability to take and provide direction
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to use CRM, CMS, HTML and other digital tools
- 5+ years of experience of online marketing/e-commerce
- Experience leading teams, managing large scale projects and new products a must
- Experience working with web analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo and social media
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or E-commerce
At Lastman’s Bad Boy, we are dedicated to promoting an inclusive, accessible environment, where our staff and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We continue to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve.
I’ve been with the company for over 10 years. I love my job. The owner is great and very involved. My co-workers are like family. The days go by fast because I’m busy. There is great support from upper management. The company is very accommodating so I don’t miss out on things with my daughter. Hands down the best job I’ve ever had.
If you require an accommodation to complete the application process, please email Lastman’s Bad Boy HR Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name contact information and details regarding your request within the email.