Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete facilities management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our facilities management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting other trades where required e.g. electrician, carpentry, heating and cooling, plumbing, painting and decorating.
- Managing water temperature sampling.
- Ensuring regular cleaning of drainage systems.
- Ensuring regular cleaning of guttering systems.
- Managing maintenance of paved areas.
- Handling installation, maintenance, DB, cables and switches.
- Preparing of daily work schedules.
- Handling installation electrical wiring.
- Managing resisting measuring.
- Handling installation of light all types.
- Handling cable insulation
- Managing replacement of isolator, MCB, ELCB and all types of breakers.
- Managing civil maintenance.
- Attending and coordinating site meetings.
- Managing specialist contractor and service providers.
- Ensuring minor carpentry repairs and ironmongery or lock repairs.
- Maintaining a safe working environment within the site.
- Sharing emergency call-out duties with other team members.
Your knowledge, experience and skills need to include:
- Experience in general maintenance in electrician; carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, brickwork, groundwork (paving) and tiling.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to see potential problems and work through solutions until resolution is reached, in all areas of the project site.
- With knowledge in health and safety.
- A team player but also able and happy to work on own initiative.
- Good timekeeper and flexible approach to work.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and attend relevant training courses as and when required.
- A degree qualification in the field of Electrician.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”