Husky is a company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s Canadian manufacturing facilities and global headquarters are located in Bolton, Ontario on a large, beautiful campus located just 20 minutes north of Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. Features include a fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities, on-site cafeteria, and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment and competitive total compensation package, including above market retirement savings plan and market competitive group benefits.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
In close collaboration with the Sales, Marketing and Market Intelligence teams, the Program Manager is responsible for analyzing customer needs, understanding market trends and generating leads through market research for our Rigid Packaging business.
In this role, you will be expected to apply market research techniques including web search, field research and other best practices. You will work across the organization (both vertically and horizontally) with various levels ranging from Executive Team members, Directors, Sales Leaders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Market research on trends and specific customer needs, gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions
- Develop best practice to combine sales knowledge on market and desk research
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data such as surveys, questionnaires and opinion polls
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Provide guidance to junior product/project manager in the same team in terms of best practices of market research
- Develop strong working relationships and promote cross-collaboration to maximize effectiveness and positive resolution of conflict
- Bachelor’s Degree (Market Research/Marketing/Engineering discipline preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in market research, marketing, sales, project management, engineering in an industrial manufacturing environment
- In-depth understanding of Husky products an asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Strong PowerPoint capability
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, conflict management and collaboration skills
- Proven leader, capable of influencing without authority
- Strong financial knowledge and insight
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks.
Husky is committed to creating a barrier free environment for people with disabilities. As a part of this commitment, there are a variety of resources and ongoing training devoted to promoting accessibility and equitable access to services and facilities.
At Husky, accommodations are provided in all parts of the hiring process to ensure everyone has what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters to begin a conversation about how to ensure your individual accessibility needs are met. You can reach our recruiters here
No agency or telephone inquiries please. Application Email ( Talent@husky.ca)