Full Time Insurance Sales Representative is Needed in Hamilton, Canada
Successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Representative. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- OTL and/or LLQP license preferred, but required at time of interview
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Competitive Salary along complented with a Comptetive Commission Structure
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Year End and Monthly Bonuses
- Work Life Balance
- Opportunity for tremendous growth
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.