Successful Desjardins Insurance Agent located in Etobicoke is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our team. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career. As a agent team member , you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote our products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- OTL/RIBO Licensed and/or LLQP Licensed preferred (must be able to obtain)
- Two years related work or sales experience preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Must have the ability to be friendly, personable, confident and persuasive
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate , or telemarketing ) preferred
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in marketing financial products and customer services preferred
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (Vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable Experience