Points is looking for a Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics & Insights to join our team for a permanent position in downtown Toronto.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a smart, analytical person who will deliver actionable customer, segment, product & LP insights and proactive business/LP recommendations that support immediate and long-term business objectives.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics & Insights, you’ll support the Marketing Analytics & Insights team mandate of accelerated growth, actionable insight & business intelligence. You’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing performance of baseline & promotional campaigns across all channels, providing recommendations for improvement, optimization & deployment of new attributes & models.
- Conducting post campaign analysis and AB tests driving insights about customer behaviour and promotional performance drivers.
- Supporting life-cycle and trigger marketing campaigns from ideation, offer generation, course corrects & application of learning.
- Analyzing the online performance of Points’ products in Google Analytics (e.g. visits, page flows, conversion, etc.) to identify customer friction points.
- Participating in special projects as required, with responsibilities including data gathering, bespoke analysis, and the presentation of results and recommendations to internal partners.
- Assisting in customer segmentation, campaign targeting (offer & customer) & promo optimization.
- Supporting the development of Points’ online analytics expertise by becoming a subject matter expert in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, with ultimate responsibility for ensuring Points’ online products are properly tagged.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Points’ marketing data & trigger marketing capability.
- Solid experience translating key business questions into well-structured analysis and presentations shared back to the business.
- Significant experience analyzing and measuring marketing promotion performance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to distill a large amount of data into actionable insights.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, including developed written and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment where priorities change and need to be rebalanced.
- Understanding of segmentation and predictive analytics.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst (marketing, loyalty, retail or business intelligence).
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g., SQL, Alteryx, SPSS, Dataiku, etc) essential.
- Solid Visualization Tool experience. Tableau (or Qlikview/Microstrategy) experience considered an asset.
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R, Python) an asset.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with web analytics platforms.
- Previous experience working in loyalty, retail, e-commerce and/or Marketing Analytics a strong asset.
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. Over the last 5 years Points has been the recipient of the following awards:
- Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada
- Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of
- Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
Here are some of the perks that are included in our Points culture:
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- We want to celebrate with you: all employees get an extra day off for their Birthdays!
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.
No agencies please.