Do you want to work in Dubai and you dont have a University degree ? Good News is, there are some jobs in you can do in Dubai without a degree, these jobs are easy to get and they come with Working Visa.
So if you are looking to immigrate to Dubai as a worker, it will be a smart move to apply for any of these jobs.
1. Data Analyst
A full time experienced data analyst is needed in Dubai UAE.
Applicants should have a working experience as a data analyst in the same field or related for a period of 2 years.
Interested candidates should have excellent advanced Working Knowledge of MS office to be able to use Excel & word.
Selected applicants should have ability to interpret all clients data and also analyze results using statistical techniques.
Preferred candidates should have knowledge of Tableau as an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ideal candidates should be able to develop and implement all database software that is used in data collection systems.
Selected applicants should have ability to acquire data using primary or secondary data sources and create a good databases/data systems.
Preferred candidates should be able to identify and also interpret all trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Interested applicants should be able to enable filtering and cleaning of data through reviewing computer reports.
2. Personal Assistant
full time experienced personal assistant is needed in Dubai UAE in a top real estate company.
Salary is of AED 5001 to 7000.
Selected candidates should have knowledge of office management systems and procedures that are followed when at work.
Ideal applicants should have MS Office skill with ability to use word and excel applications when at work.
Preferred candidates should have an outstanding organizational and time management skill to be able to finish work in time.
Interested applicants should have up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications used at work.
Candidates should have ability to multi task and prioritize daily workload for the clients.
Applicants should have an excellent verbal and written communications skill to be able to talk to clients
3. Administrative Assistant
The administrative assistant role will be for the Marina Plaza office reporting to the Executive Assistant. The Marina Plaza office is the headquarters of the Middle East, Egypt and Turkey team. The top management of the region are based in this office. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES – Answer and direct phone calls – Organize and schedule appointments for directors if required – Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms – Maintain a filing system – Update and maintain office policies and procedures (visitor & employee guidelines) – Order office supplies and keep inventory management – Maintain contact lists for directors – Book travel arrangements for directors – Submit and reconcile expense reports for directors – Provide general support to visitors – Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients – Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers – Supervise cleaners – Catering arrangements if required for meetings
SKILL & Requirements
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures – Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines – Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) – Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work – Attention to detail and problem-solving skills – Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task – Bachelor’s degree
About the company
At Bites, we operate a futuristic leading online and mobile marketplace for dine-in, delivery and take-awayto provide customers with an easy and safe way to order and pay from local restaurants and bars. With take away and delivery; restaurants and Bars that join the Bites platform have their menu accessible to online consumers. These consumers can search for their favorite food or drink using their current location to find the best value service at their easiest convenience. Currently, the aim is to cover all of theEmirates however, the focus on the first launch of Bites will be in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah November. Our aim for the first launch is to increase our Restaurant clients to 10,000 and have over 1,000,000 customers using our Bites App. Our team will continue to grow over the upcoming months and eventually will become globally starting in Egypt and America. Bites Benefits As a valued employee at Bites, you have access to a range of exclusive rewards and benefits when working with us. We believe a a fun and approachable team creates an opportunity to success. You get to enjoy special discounts and privileges with our partner merchants that include: food and beverage, health and beauty, leisure events. Social events and a lot more. To keep our employees satisfied we will be offering plenty of social events, including gym and yoga classes, leisure nights throughout the year. Our staff will also get access to the latest gadgets. We will use our growing portfolio with partners all over the UAE an opportunity for our employees to get exclusive discounts that you can get only at Bites.
Job Summary: Looking for Receptionist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate should hold a High school degree
Experience in performing basic admin roles
Good phone etiquette
Additional certification in Office Management is desired
At least two years of experience working as a Front Office Representative or similar role
Correspondence management experience
Pleasant and warm
Professional attitude and appearance
Customer service knowledge and experience
Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
High degree of flexibility
Multi-tasking competencies essential
Experience in filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Ability to operate office equipment i.e. fax machines and printers)
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
Excellent organizational skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs in Word or PDF format with latest photo
6. Finishing Painter for Joinery Workshop
- Skilled workers required for a joinery company in Dubai.
- Full Time.
- Salary subject to skills & experience.
- Trade test will be done at site.
- Interested & qualified applicants may apply only by replying to this ad.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone/email provided on you application.
Finishing Painter – 01
Responsible for painting works in prep, touch-up, and finishes on all production projects utilizing paints, enamels, lacquers, and other protective coatings.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare various surfaces for application of primer and final finish coatings utilizing manual and power sanding and brushing equipment and products.
- Mechanically or chemically clean old paint, and other finishes from product to be painted.
- Apply pre-mixed and blended paint or corrosion protective coatings on wood structures and components.
- Mix, blend, and match various primers, paints, and coatings as required.
- Operate a spray painter to apply industrial paint finishes on wood products.
- Utilize Material Safety Data Sheets to ensure compliance with potential hazardous material requirements for handling and storage of paint and other materials.
- Apply stenciling and marking of all products in accordance with appropriate manuals, engineering drawings, and specifications.
- Utilize personal protective equipment such as respirators, gloves, eye protection, and Tyvek suits, during the preparation and application process.
- Must be capable of safely handling company furnished equipment and materials.
- Must be available to work a standard weekly schedule with overtime as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires comprehension in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, technical manuals, and specifications.
- Requires general knowledge of proper application of corrosive protective coatings, primers, paints, and other coatings to include lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, acrylics, etc.
- Knowledge of paint spray guns, mixers, and other tools required for the surface preparation and application processes.
- Knowledge of commonly used paint concepts, practices, and procedures/drying times for coatings applies.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the field or equivalent work related experience.
- Knowledge and training in the use of respirators.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- painting: 2 years (Required)
- Joinery: 2 years (Required)