Our Story started more than 60 years ago when eight employees from Coors Brewery established the Coors Credit Union. Throughout the past six decades, membership expanded as products and services were introduced with a focus on delivering first-class financial solutions.
On Tap Credit Union was born from this rich heritage in 2017 when we changed the name from Coors Credit Union, to include all beer manufacturers, employees and enthusiasts. In fact, On Tap Credit Union now serves members who live in surrounding Colorado areas and enjoy beer and the Colorado lifestyle. Our primary goals are to be more inclusive while preserving our heritage embracing quality, enhance our attention to detail and commit to the communities where we live.
Who We Are
We are not the 800-pound gorilla in the credit union universe, nor do we want to be. We are a robust financial institution with a paramount vision to craft financial opportunities and bring the dream of the Colorado lifestyle to every member of our community. No matter what our members’ next adventure may be, we want to help them get there.
And today, we invite you to apply for our Digital Marketing Specialist opportunity.
Important Skills and Traits for this Role:
- Demonstrate excellent writing and editing skills, including strong verbal communication skills.
- Google certifications and/or DocuMatixs are a plus!
- Experience with managing CMS for websites and in branch video screens.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills
What You’ll Do
Your incredible marketing skills will focus on generating interest for our website and other cool components such as online applications, mobile banking and deposits to name a few. You will develop, prioritize, track, analyze and implement digital and eCommerce marketing strategies that will result in market share growth. You will promote us through outbound electronic communications and educate current & future customers in service offerings through electronic marketing tools. Developing new ideas and concepts for marketing programs and campaigns are also tip-top priorities.
What That Means
- Gotta be passionate about technology and numbers.
- Have robust CRM knowledge including database experience.
- Execute and implement an effective SEO/SEM strategy that encompasses managing enterprise-class platforms and tools.
- Guide and/or lead the strategy around social media, including maintaining the content calendar, monitor the analytics and design creative.
- Regularly report on channel performance and communicate opportunities for optimization, profitability growth and improvements by applying a competitive strategy.
- Build and execute campaigns, programs, emails and monthly newsletter.
- You live to work with data and related tools!
Here’s What’s in it for You:
- Growth and Development. Our credit union initiatives are expanding and we need another paramount marketing pro! This is a role that will make you eager to dive into your daily initiatives. Are you up for that challenge?
- Benefits Worth a Double-Take. Besides medical, dental, and vision coverage, we’ve got PTO (paid time off) and financial loan programs to help you achieve your next adventure. And your birthday? We consider this a holiday too and give you a day off to celebrate!
- 401k Perk. We’ll jump-start your savings by matching your contributions (100% of the first 5% you invest). Those match dollars are pre-taxed and 100% vested the month following your date of hire.
- Dress Code Extraordinaire. We’ve implemented a casual-dress work environment which includes On Tap branded gear, along with the option of beer gear to showcase our beer heritage and brewery partners. As a bonus, we also give clothing stipends to help you fill your closet.
- Wellness Center. Deeply discounted at only $10.00 per month, you’ll have access to a state-of-the-art workout facility including daily fitness classes like spinning and yoga.
- Complimentary Massages. Feeling stressed? Got a kink in your neck? You have nine opportunities a year to take advantage of our chair massages to help you relax and re-charge.
- Make the Grade. On Tap believes in supporting our employees by offering regular career coaching and underwriting 75% of your education expenses up to $2,500 each year after one full year of employment.
- Co-workers. They are pretty cool, really like their jobs, embrace collaboration, ensure our members take center-stage and are life-long learners.
So that’s our story. Interested? Then start your application. We want to hear your story.
On Tap Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must comply with applicable policies, laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS – K.E.G. OF EXCELLENCE:
For us to create and maintain a world-class culture, every employee is asked to live the principles embodied below:
- Kindness: a behavior marked by ethical characteristics, a pleasant disposition, and concern for others.
- Elegance: a synonym for beauty that has come to acquire the additional connotation of unusual effectiveness and simplicity.
- Genuineness: the attribute of being true to yourself; authentic and truthful in your expression which leads to trusting relationships and empathy for others.
This is what it looks like:
- Promote a culture of teamwork throughout the entire organization.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with members, peers, other departments, branches, and vendors.
- Utilize the Chain of Responsibility.
- Assist others within and outside the department.
- Support our culture of continuous improvement and good stewardship of our members’ money by seeking opportunities for process efficiencies and savings.
- Support the credit union’s advocacy strategy by being an advocate for our members and employees alike.
- Respond to all emails, phone calls and employee surveys within their stated deadline, and if no deadline is requested in an otherwise timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree pertaining to the field of marketing or communications.
- Two to five years of experience in Marketing, preferably professional digital marketing or digital communication