At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a QA Software Analyst to join our team!
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic IT professional with 3-4 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer. You should have at least 3 years of experience working as a Scrum Master – prioritizing backlogs, features, user stories, talking to internal teams for problem areas, gathering/writing & reviewing requirements, epics, and use cases of product features.
- Strong experience with agile best practices, facilitating Sprint Planning kickoffs, Grooming meetings, Review and retrospective meetings, helping with story pointing techniques, etc.
- Experienced in analyzing Business Requirements and Specifications in order to develop test objective, strategies, Scope, Test procedures and Test Matrices.
- Knowledge and understanding of Data Warehousing, Data Validations, OLAP, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata and ETL.
- Extensive experience in conducting different kinds of tests such as Integration, Regression, Functional, System Testing, Black Box, UAT and Sanity Testing.
- Experience in Automation, Manual testing serving .
- Experience in leading the testing effort for java applications.
- Skilled in performing load, stress and performance testing using Apache JMeter.
- Experience in Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA, RTC, Bugzilla.
- A versatile team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Deal well with ambiguity
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Strong results orientated approach
- Thinks big and have a bias for action
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
- At least 3+ years of related experience with 2+ years in Test Automation
- A thorough understanding of software development in a team and a strong track record of shipping high quality software.
- Experienced designing, developing, implanting and executing Test Automation Framework in Selenium, QTP, etc.
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must have technical skills:
- SQL Databases
- Current JS front end tools and Jira
- LoadRunner scripting
- Back end validation of Java services
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Preferred Technical Skills:
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds – public, private, and hybrid – enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.