Part-time Cleaner is Needed in Melbourne VIC, Australia
From tearooms to the boardroom, our range of catering solutions for busy people at work include grab ‘n’ go, barista coffee, food court options and contemporary staff restaurants.
About Compass Group Australia
Compass Group Australia is the market leader in providing contract catering and support services to clients in a wide range of sectors and marketplaces. Their parent company Compass Group PLC operates in over 50 countries, employing approximately 428,000 people. Their vision is to be a world-class provider of food service and support service with Great!
Compass Group was a good learning environment and stepping stone for personal and professional growth. My personal opinion is there was very little job security or professional support while I was in the company for over 4 years. I found more support from contracted companies I liaised with while in Compass Group which encouraged me to hold my positions in the company for the duration of employment.
The most enjoyable part of working in Compass Group was the customer and client interaction and being able to achieve personal and professional goals to better myself. I don’t believe I would be where I am today without those opportunities. It was a difficult but rewarding experience.
Are you ready for a change and wanting to move into the world of aviation? We’ve now landed at Melbourne Airport where we are currently seeking experienced and reliable Part Time Cleaners to join our team onsite at our Premier Airport Lounge.
Don’t want this job? apply for another job
With your experience and high standard of service, you will engage with a variety of business and leisure travellers. You will be self motivated, be well presented, have exceptional customer service skills and have a drive to meet and exceed the expectations of our travellers. In this position, you will be responsible for the completion of day to day cleaning of specified areas within the lounge.
There are multiple shifts available from Monday – Sunday and you must be available to work part time, 24 hours.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene levels of the facility
- Follow company cleaning procedures
- Rapid response to urgent cleans and spills
- You’ll use chemicals and industrial cleaning equipment to make your job easier
- Garbage collection and disposal
- Distribute toilet / bathroom supplies and / or cleaning materials in buildings
- Clean at high levels, ceiling surfaces and fittings, clean glass surfaces, window coverings and walls
- Janitorial services
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Knowledge and experience of cleaning in a commercial and/or similar environment
- Good communication skills and well spoken in English
- Able to perform practical and physical work and stand for long periods
- Ability to work unsupervised & use your initiative when undertaking daily duties
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work within a team environment
As part of our occupational requirement of this role the successful applicant will be required to complete an ASIC clearance (airport security).
Your passion for great food and brilliant service will be rewarded at Eurest with the freedom to fit work into your busy lifestyle. Flexible working hours, a variety of work locations and great people is where it starts. Talented and motivated food lovers can expect their careers to flourish with one of the world’s most recognised foodservices brands.
Advertised: 29 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 07 Jun 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time