Arctic Group International (AGI) provides transportation, logistics, and construction services to the oil and gas industry. We are looking for an executive manager with extensive experience in accounting, personnel management and administration. This is a permanent, full time, rotation based position in Atyrau, Kazakhstan. The rotation schedule is 28 days on and 28 days off.
The Business Administration Manager will oversee the various administrative departments, including HR, Supply Chain, Office and Camp, to ensure a smoothly functioning and efficient organization.
- Build and lead the management team for the applicable departments.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with senior management and staff members as necessary.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Assure quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to identify areas needing improvement.
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate mitigation strategies are in place.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Interface with relevant Kazakhstan government bodies where necessary (Tax, Customs, Immigration, and Labour).
- Manage costs through effective approval of expenditures, management of overtime, and effective budget monitoring and monthly variance reporting.
- Consult with and support operational departments to insure accurate revenues are captured
Click Here to Check another Job
- Post-secondary education of a Bachelor degree (minimum).
- Ten (10) years of related management and supervisory experience.
- Demonstration of competent management, human relation and technical skills.
- Accounting experience will be given preference, designation not required.
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry beneficial.
- Prioritization skills.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Negotiating and decision making.
- Detail, goal and quality oriented.
- Listening and communication.
- Tolerant and respectful