Work type: Casual
ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO’s. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation & Transport, Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
“The World’s Greatest Service Organisation!”
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our location Deakin University, Geelong, employed on a casual basis.
- Hours are worked between Monday and Friday 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- Cleaning of student accomodation including; linen, bathrooms, floors and common areas.
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Must have valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- Ability to pass Police Clearance and Federal criminal background checks
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Card
To apply for this role please click on the ‘apply’ link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: