Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in NYC. You will be a “go-to” resource for all things design. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team, and to have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
In this job you will:
- Design print-based collateral including data sheets, infographics, ebooks, trade show advertisements, etc.
- Design web-based material including banners, email templates, corporate blogs, newsletters, social media campaigns
- Design environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events
- Support the global sales team with design of sales decks, powerpoint templates and proposal templates
- Collaborate ongoing development of Taboola’s brand identity for global consistency and market leading brand expression
Not interested in this Job, Apply for another job here
- 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Experience working at a business-to-business vendor
- Have strong online design skills with extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Sketch), PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work independently to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of online design work
- A degree in Graphic Design
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.