Are you a Welder/Fitter looking for work in Orangeville? If so, we have a position available that could be for you.
What Would a Typical Day Look Like?
- You are responsible for checking all material (formed or raw) against the description and part number on the drawing. All workmanship must be up to JMP Solutions and CWB standards including but not limited to dimensions, squareness, tolerance and welding profile.
- Spend time with the Production Manager reviewing the time schedule information for the project, drawing and material.
- Complete tack-welding on all weldments and have the Production Manager approve the work before final welding. Once final welding is complete, you will perform a quality inspection of the product, label all parts for the next process and clean up your work area.
- You will note any changes or corrections from the original drawings on the respected drawing to indicate the as-built product.
- Complete administrative duties related to recording and tracking the time spent for each job.
- Participate in JMP Solutions Health and Safety program by ensuring the machinery is in good working condition through daily pre-start inspections.
What Qualifies You for this Opportunity?
- MIG Certified with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Ability to read and follow AutoCAD/blueprints drawings.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- You can provide your own CSA approved safety shoes.
- You can provide your own welding shield and basic tools.
- First Aid and Forklift certifications are considered an asset
Who is JMP?
A mature, North American company founded in 1987 with 15 business units across the US and Canada, JMP serves the Fortune 1000 space providing engineering services and turnkey solutions in seven core areas: process automation, control system integration, information and MES, automation and robotics systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling, and networking and security applications.
We are CFE Media s 2nd fastest growing Systems Integrator in the world on the 2019 System Integrator Giants list, certified as a Great Place to Work 2013 through 2018 and a Best Workplaces Canada award recipient from 2013 through 2017 and the only company in the world who is a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner, CSIA and RIA Certified.
Why Join the JMP Team?
At JMP we invest in our employees. JMP provides a very challenging work environment and believes in treating all employees with respect and providing equitable compensation. We empower our employees to use their creativity and problem-solving skills daily. We have a solid performance management system and a supportive leadership team to help us achieve our personal and corporate objectives.
JMP Solutions has an accommodation program in place that provides reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.