University of West England Bristol International Chancellor’s Scholarships, 2019
The University of West of England is proud to offer the Millennium funding for students who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree. Recipients of this application will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments.
this application will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake the ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
The University of West of England is well known for the quality of our teaching, and for our student experience as a whole. It offers more than 600 courses on offer, at the undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and short course level.
- Applications Deadline: April 28, 2019.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: 50% tuition fees
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Number of opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in England, UK.
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Applicants hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Applicants must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Applicants must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Applicants must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Applicants who have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree will be invited to apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the program task.
- If you accept the program, you will need to pay your £3,000 deposit to UWE Bristol within a week of receiving your scholarship offer letter.
- You will also have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
How to Apply: Students will need to submit a application through the given link: